Recent Client Work
I have worked with major flower wholesaler Tesselaars on a sub-contracting basis since mid-2010. My brief was to work closely with the CEO to establish an effective online communications channel with their market.
This has been an in-depth assignment (ongoing still) involving:
- Launching a previously built website using Business Catalyst
- Launching and primarily authoring a blog targeting Tesselaar’s main clientele: florists
- Establishing & maintaining Tesselaar’s presence in the social space – Facebook has been particularly successful, with a highly engaged 6000+ page fanbase and counting
- Establishing and maintaining an email communications channel using Campaign Monitor
- Managing the redesign of the (now responsive) website and a platform change to WordPress
- Establishing an SEO strategy
- Website copywriting
- Managing Adwords and Facebook advertising campaigns for the business
This has been a good fit as I am particularly good at communicating with the creative, primarily female, target market. While they are mostly florists (B2B) there is almost a B2C element about the target market. They are more driven by a passion for flowers than for profits, resonating with visual content based around flowers more than detailed business analysis.
I worked on a sub-contract basis for CRM Strategy from June 2011 until December 2012 re-establishing their web presence.
- Managed creation of Joomla website
- Transferred content over from old website to new
- Worked closely with CEO to drive marketing strategy and execution
- Blogging and copywriting
- Managed platform change to WordPress
- Established presence on LinkedIn
- On-site SEO
I greatly enjoyed working with Brett and his team of computer boffins, we had a lot of laughs and we did a decent job of accurately presenting the skill and professionalism of the firm online.
Full website and hosting job complete with on-site SEO set up and mailing list sign-up form integration and a lot of legacy content uploading.
Full website including e-commerce and content management.
Here are some examples of websites designed I have designed and installed at a lower price level. These websites may cost less but they still have most of the operational features and benefits including SEO friendly and WordPress CMS. Contact me to discuss prices in this range.
Simple website design and logo design for Polynovo Pty Ltd
Ace Oven Repair
Contact me, Seamus, on 0413 414 620 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your website design!