Continues the Total Marketing Clarity series
The 5 C’s of Online Marketing form the heart of the “Total Marketing Clarity” digital marketing system.
No boring, complicated, time-consuming corporate blah-blah here. It’s a quite simple, effective system that shows you exactly what to do to deliver the digital marketing results that you need.
The 5 C’s of Online Marketing
C1 – CUSTOMERS
- Who is your Ideal Customer?
- What is their pain?
- How do YOU cure their pain?
- Where can you find them?
C2 – Connect
- Attractor content
- Draws them in to your website
- Target your Ideal Customer.
- Outreach, SEO, ads, social, offline.
C3 – Capture
- Their email address first.
- And then later their phone etc, if you need.
- Make a FREE offer
- Pop-ups, capture forms, CTA’s
C4 – Content
- Funnel content
- Know, Like, Trust
- Auto-responder sequence
- Regular fresh content
- Blogs, testimonials, case studies
C5 – Convert
- Online sales (e-commerce)
- Get enquiries (phone, email)
- Begin sales conversation offline
- Place back in appropriate mailing list after sale
In the next few posts I will break these little puppies down and YOU will be well on your way to digital marketing glory! Here’s the next one.
Or just get the whole system now as a free ebook my free ebook called “Total Marketing Clarity”